January 12, 2009

Backstreet Bird

So, Your BOTW doesn't usually focus on pet birds. (Mostly because I don't know anything about them.) But Kelly, an oh-so-faithful reader, sent me a video clip I cannot resist. I've got a lot of friends who LOVE Backstreet Boys, and, apparently, so does this cockatoo named Snowy. This bird has way better rhythm than I do. (Not that that's hard.) Still, aren't birds cool?

Thanks, Kelly for the great video! And, Ashley, if this doesn't make you like birds, I don't know what will. Be sure to watch for a minute or two to really let Snowy and the Backstreet Boys get going.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the bird definitely has better rhythm than you!

Sean and Andrea Gumm said...

This was a great way to start my Tuesday. Thanks, Amy!

Anonymous said...

BEST BOTW ever! You have won me over with this one. I may even become a cockatoo owner someday if I can make sure it's a fan like Snowy.

Nature Blog Network
All About Birds: Free Bird Guide and More